Enjoy 4 nights camped out with your best friends at one of the most scenic amphitheatres in the world. The campground opens at 1pm on Thursday, August 27th and all sites must be vacated by 12pm on Monday, August 31st.
IMPORTANT CAMPING INFO:
- Camping pass does not solely grant admission - all campers and vehicle occupants must have one admission ticket/wristband to Bass Canyon.
- Separate Pre-Party ticket required for admission into the venue on Thursday, August 27th for the night-time pre-party and festivities.
- 1 Camping Pass required per vehicle or group, not per person.
- Only 1 vehicle is permitted per campsite. Additional vehicles must purchase an additional campsite to park overnight.
- If you’re part of a group that plans to park multiple vehicles next to each other, all vehicles MUST arrive at the same time – no exceptions.
- Camping spaces cannot be held or reserved.
- Limit two (2) camping passes per order.
- A vehicle is not required to camp, but you must have a festival admission ticket/wristband.
- All campers MUST be 18 years old by date of entry – ID required.
- All vehicles and guests will be searched before entry into the campgrounds.
- There is no other overnight parking available outside the campgrounds.
- Learn more Gorge Amphitheatre Camping layout and guidelines HERE.